Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Darius Reynaud

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 11, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,358
    WHAT?!?!!! I will kill him if he has that type of ratio.

Mariani had 1 fumble last year on 46 punt returns. And I think he may have recovered it himself.
  2. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,674
    Rey Rey does seem a little loose with the ball when he runs, even from the RB position. Him being back there still won't be as bad as the year we put Mouton back there. Sheesh, that Jets game still gives me nightmares.
    JCBRAVE and afcsouthdom high five this.
  3. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    he's fumbled 4 times in his career
  4. Titans2004 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,635
    He has 53 punt returns and 4 fumbles....not a great %

The 1 in 10 stat comes from his year with the Vikings. He returned 30 punts and had 3 fumbles.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,358
    Man I was there, and it was raining and cold, and I was being made fun of by a 12 year old.

I hate Ryan Mouton, I wish we weren't counting on him this year, that way I could wish bad things on him.
  6. Titans2004 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,635
    I was their also. Unknowingly our seats happened to just be covered by the second level. If we had been 4 rows closer to the field we would have been getting drenched with beer like some Titans fans were. The cups of beer just kept raining down on them from the upper level. I was like crap I'm drinking that $10 beer not dumping it on some fans head. That was a miserable loss.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,358
    Yea I sat next to Mike Greenberg from Mike & Mike and no one was throwing beers my way, fans love that guy.