Darius Reynaud

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

What are the chances Reynaud makes the team after tonight?
    I want to see him go against some 1st team defenders or atleast 2nd team defenders!

2. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

If it isnt 100% there is something wrong with the staff. Dude is a playmaker at RB which the team doesnt have besides him also can be a starting KR and PR

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

I was thinking he would at least take Harpers job and possibly Mariani's job as the punt and kick returner. He looked good I can't wait to see him play more.

4. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

He did well... against 3rd stringers. I'd like to see how he does against guys that are actually NFL players.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. p_funk

p_funk Hillbilly Titan

Probably pretty good. I hope he can keep it up, and I agree. I would love to see him go against the 2nd string and maybe even get a few 1st team reps.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Take away some reps from CJ, all he wants is a break anyway. Guy doesn't care unless he has grand canyon size holes.

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Hmm, this should be a tough decision. CJ is locked in as the #1 back (let's be realistic guys) and Ringer as the 2nd. I like Harper's size as our 3rd back, and doubt will cut a 4th round pick from last year. Either you carry Reynaud as a 4th back, or you cut Mariani at WR and allow Reynaud to make it as a 4th back for his return abilities. But with Britt likely missing the first few games of the season, and Mariani impressing in camp & looking good tonight at WR, and already being a reliable returner, I think it's unlikely Mariani gets cut.

Gonna be hard to find room on the roster for Reynaud, but if he keeps it up, he'll force our hand to find room for him.

8. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

I thought he looked solid for the first time in Titan blue! I think we might have to be a TE receiver team

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't think Harper is a lock, plus he can play ST. Maybe a linebacker gets cut. Or another DE or DT.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

IMO neither Ringer nor Harper have a spot on the 53 man roster nailed down. Definatly could boot one of them too keep this TD machine.

Granted he needs too do it against someone who wont be trying too sell me a comprehensive life policy in 3 weeks.

In reality the guy had a good night, but all it did was force the coaches too rewatch his pratices.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar