Darius Reynaud

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Parking Lot B, Aug 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

Anyone else listen to The Zone this afternoon? Blaine Bishop was throwing around that he thinks Battle will get and has already earned the 3rd spot and they will probably move Reynaud out. He basically said that if Mariani can get his shoulder healed he will secure his job, and Battle has basically proven what he can do and they will give him the 3rd RB spot.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Sounds about right to me

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Reynaud is just terrible at RB, if he ever has to play offense we're in trouble

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. RTH

RTH Meh...

I feel Mariani makes a better WR than Reynaud does a RB.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Mariani can also take one to the house just like Reynaud except Mariani doesn't make boneheaded mistakes like pin us back deep in our own territory instead of taking a knee.I really do hope Mariani makes it back to take the return job because we don't need to start half our drives on the twelve yard line which is what will happen if Reynaud wins the job.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Perfect way to sum it up. If we don't keep Mariani, we will be watching him take it for 6 on Sunday Evening highlights.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

I was rooting for Reynaud last year at this time, but I agree that he made mistakes in the return game often last year. He also SUCKS at RB. I like Mariani as much as the next guy, but he is like 180 lbs... I just don't know if he is a reliable option as a returner. If our main returner goes down, who can step in other than Damien Williams? Wooten might not even make the rooster.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Mariani might even make a better RB than Reynaud.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I feel that perhaps we should give D-Rey looks as a H-Back or slot receiver, cause like I said before, hes terrible at RB.

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

Why not?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar