Dark Mission

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by theprizdfighter, Oct 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Has anyone read this book? :gag:

Very intriguing and a good read...minus the few parts where they get into too much detail of how a satellite camera works, manufactured, or why this camera takes high quality photos than the previous one etc.

Hoagland is a former NASA consultant to the Goddard Spaceflight Center post Apollo-era and Science Advisor to Walter Cronkite and CBS News.

Books ranges through the Moon, the face on Mars, Cydonia (ruins where the face is located), data corruption and good old fashion pulling a wool sheet over the publics face..

Hoagland and Bara stumbled upon hyperdimensional physics back around the 80's I believe (the book is mostly a timeline of past events)...dealing with 19.5 degrees...the big red storm on Mars can be found on the 19.5 longitude of Mars...that's about all I will get into...

but has anyone else wondered why the only runway leading up to NASA's launch pad is called Runway 33?

If you haven't read the book and might be interested in it..read and come back to share your thoughts if this thread still exists :yes:

I read it on my Kindle..so the pictures weren't high quality...YES a book with pictures :jumpropeb ..but really it's not the pictures that make the book.

2. theprizdfighter

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I can't say I have read it, maybe because it sounds it is way too technical for my little brain.

However, what do you think of your Kindle?

4. theprizdfighter

It really isn't all that technical...looking back on it I'm going to re-read it because it covered such a wide range of topics... haha it goes into JFK's assassination linking it to NASA and plans he had of merging with Russians to work together to land on the moon.

The Kindle was a gift...it's pretty nice...I haven't compared it with other products because well it was a gift, but I like the setup. It features a dictionary so you can highlight words and learn their meaning. I believe a similar version has a color display..but the Kindle lets you read just as quickly.

I've just started getting into some of the 99 cent books...obviously some crappy amateur written stuff, but there are some decent books and short stories you can get for cheap.

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

If it isn't Twilight or Dean Koontz, it's trash! I looked up some excerpts from Dark Mission, and yeah it seems to be all over the place. Give me one good conspiracy and let me delve. Brain overload otherwise.

6. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Twilight seriously? You do know vampires are not gay right?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

^ I think I confused you twofold. In the other thread, I was making a joke about being gay and offended- the joke be the gay part. In this thread, I was being sarcastic.

That aside, there would for sure be gay vampires. Do you have proof otherwise? :lol:

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

they all suck

9. theprizdfighter

haha well since you pulled the cat out of the bag...or maybe I did that....the book is really only about one big conspiracy that touches base on other so called conspiracies (it's not overly complicated). It only briefly touches on the JFK assassination. The book is very well written and if you were interested in reading it, you surely wouldn't have trouble following or even finishing the book.

The following quote is used in the book...it is by former astronaut and Senator John Glenn..the quote is from a March, 2001 episode of the NBC comedy Frasier. The show is a comedy, but this humor is hardly of that you would typically expect from the classic show.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Sounds interesting, I"d like to read it.

Netflix and Hulu plus have cut into my reading. I used to read at night when there was nothing worth watching on TV, but now that you can watch shows on demand, I usually do that instead of falling asleep with a book.
    I have a kindle and like it, usually read from that when I'm stuck somewhere waiting during the day or traveling..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar