Darren McFarland?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SawdustMan, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I turned on 104.5 The Zone this afternoon and caught the tale end of Plaster talking about how Darren won't be on the show anymore but I missed the reason. Anyone know?

2. merlin

merlin Camp Fodder

They said it was a management decision. They said it was nothing Darren did or didn't do, but it was a budget issue. I understood it to be a cost savings deal.
    I was surprised that it seemed to come out of nowhere. They seemed like they all just found out about it this morning. I find it hard to believe that Plaster is not aware of the decisions the management is making.

3. Titantic Titan

Titantic Titan Camp Fodder

I also find it hard to believe they would not let him have a good bye show. Something smells fishy to me.

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Darren was quite possibly my favorite host on that show. I think George is pretty good, but I absolutely can't stand Willie Daunic. Hopefully Darren will eventually come back or maybe catch on somewhere else in this market.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Oddly my take is just the opposite. Daunic is the only one who has a clue what is going on. Plaster and McFarland are clueless.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

They just signed on with ESPN Radio which may be the reason for some cutting in other areas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar