Darrent Williams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Carpy, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I have a hard time believing Carmelo was in that mess, but stars do hang together, so it would not be a total surprise. The truth will come out eventually. When did Denver go Gangsta anyway?

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I've only heard snatches all day, but I heard no mention of Nuggets players on Sirius. Only that they had the argument, and those they argued with are the ones that followed them.

It is a terrible thing. Unfortunately, BigRed3, I think the shooter understood exactly what he was doing and feels no remorse. I hope they catch them, and they pay for what they did, as they should.

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

From what I've heard, police have leads and an arrest will come sooner than later.

If it turns out this is from an arguement with the Nuggets player, it's going to be a real tragic day for sports as a whole. Senseless...

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I heard snatches of the news off and on all day on Sirius. The report made no mention of Nuggets players, but said those responsibile (or made some suggestion thereof) were the ones they got into the argument with.

Whatever the case, I hope they are caught very soon and get the appropriate punishment. This is just wrong.

And BigRed3, I'm sure whomever the shooters were, they knew exactly what they were doing. That should not go unnoticed. When you "pepper a limousine" with bullets, there is no question you have no remorse concerning your actions. I can only hope something like this never happens again.

5. Matty

Matty Guest

heres a pic of Javon Walker at the scene...

[​IMG]

some say it was a disgruntled fan but well wait to see what the police say....

even so a sad loss... had a tough job as CB what with Javon opposite him...

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

man.. that is sad.. R.I.P

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

A symptom of a much greater disease. This makes my blood boil. :hot:

Don't get me started.... :cuss:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Definitely shocking and a disgrace.

9. Matty

Matty Guest

well couple of different stories but the one ive heard most thus far is that in the club a Broncos fan went up to Darrent and a big argument started (no doubt about the loss) and things simply escalated... quickly...

but that isn't confirmed so don't take my word for it...

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I refuse to argue with people anymore. Just buy 'em a beer and let them be right. You could die. And it's normal people that are shooting people. It's not even crazy people. You let people pack, and trouble looms. That piece ESPN did was very telling. Luke Scott drives with his gun on his lap. More and more players are gonna be shot because of this, because more and more will pack to protect themselves. And I get that. I do. But you pull a gun to protect yourself and I guarantee you that a gun is going to end up in your face at some point. All it takes is one cell call to a possee. And you done. There is no power in carrying a weapon if you ask me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar