Daryl Smith

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titantrusince82, Feb 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. XO

XO Nevada Native

Just why?

A 31 year old average guy who played most of his career in Jacksonville.

Ugh

He did go off for Baltimore last year though and we kind of need an ILB.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Ideally, I'd like to go younger but he'd immediately improve the Titans.

I don't think Donald Butler will make it to free agency but I'd love to have him.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Yea, I wouldn't mind him. Would probably at most be a David Thornton type player for us in the middle. Solid for about a few more years and thats about it. Would be a good move actually because we have some immediate holes we need to address.

5. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Thats exactly who came to mind when i read this article. Still a solid ILB even at 31 and would be an instant upgrade. Ravens got to many mouths to feed this off season so i can see him hitting the market. The question isn't if we need him but at what cost???

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Daryl Smith? Meh

Lets remember, this guy hit free agency last year also, and saw no interest til late in free agency.

For every good game he had, there's a bad game as well. Very inconsistent player, still though, he is better than what we have.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Darryl smith is not an average guy. He just didn't get any pub because he played in jacksonville. He'd be a significant upgrade.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He hurt his groin in 2012 and missed most of the season. Instead of cashing in on the FA market he was forgotten and was had at a bargain.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

If he is cheap. Sure, what the heck.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I would prefer Butler, Dansby, or Spikes (in that order) before Smith.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar