dat my quarterback

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I actually think it was a 3 year deal but I could be wrong.

Don't get me wrong, I love the way Jake played, he has SO much potential but I think you have to stick with Hasselbeck if he's healthy and can go. We're not out of the playoff picture yet and I think he's a better leader and has experience. I think there were a few times yesterday when Jake's lack of experience showed (ie taking a sack on the last play of the game instead of throwing the ball up). It's obvious he and Hass work well together, but I don't want to rush him into the lineup.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

[​IMG]

Cant believe how many people I'm seeing lobby for Locker.

Our fan base is smarter than this- please tell me it is. Our fans are like 12 year old girl football fans. They see a mere flash of something that could be good someday jump the bandwagon completely.

Guys... he hasn't even completed 50% of his passes. Yes, he's shown some good stuff. He's also shown some really bad stuff.

Now if we lose next game- Sure. Let him play all he wants.

But while we have a slight chance still- you don't play a guy just off hunch.

Completion percentage: 46%.

That's without teams gameplanning for him. You have to think about stuff like this.

How many interceptions has he had dropped?... 3 at least.

Let the kid grow. You're going to kill him just like you did VY by overhyping him too early while he's not that good yet.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

rodgers sat when he looked good coming in for farve too and look how that turned out...if we still have a chance...let him sit and learn maybe bring him in for a package some but not start him by any means

4. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

You can have the one I made. I have a new one, different angle.

5. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar