Dave Ball vs KVB!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Nov 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. that taint right...

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitanTom0987

TitanTom0987 This Post Is Rated RKO

I think I saw that in a movie one time. :lol:

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Working harder than KVB? Are you kidding? KVB is known for his motor and drive. Even yesterday he was ten yards down the field chasing the ball on the few occassions that the lions actually got some yards. The guy doesn't quit. I'd kind of like to see KVB and Ball as our ends, would we be the only NFL team with two white DEs? If they both got the red contacts, that would be amazing.

Side note, did anyone else see the shot of KVB on the sideline right after it showed his family? There was a huge spot of blood on his shirt, and they were sewing up his finger. In HD, on a big screen, it definitely freaked me out. I didn't notice it until about 2 seconds before they took the camera off him, but man, it was intense. He came back in with a glove on.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I can't see anyone out there working harder than KVB. And if there's any question of player vs player, I think it should be Ball vs Jevon. Maybe Ball should get more reps from Jevon.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

how about we replace Kearse with Ball?

6. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

Turkey Ball Dance.....

Yeah, I saw the bloody spot and I swear the first thing that hit my mind was, "Damn, He's already dragging the remains of somebody back to the sidelines..."

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I really can't believe someone is claiming that they're down on KVB because someone else is "working harder." That really is one of the strangest statements I've heard someone defending on here.

8. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

thank you....

9. TitanicDane

TitanicDane Boozer extraordinaire

KVB has been injured. Now don't get me wrong, I like Ball sacks as much as the next guy. But questioning KVB while he's been nursing an injury is dumb. As others have said, this guy has shown through the last couple of seasons thats he's one of the hardest workers on this football team.

10. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Haha this has got to be the funniest topic about Ball and his sacks... We all love seeing sacks, whether it is Ball getting the sacks or KVB chasing one down it's helping out the team. Big AL is mostly the cause for all the pressure and penetration. I won't go as far as to putting in Ball full-time cause we have alot of depth to work with :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar