Dave McGinnis article interesting

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan Yapper, Jan 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan Yapper

Titan Yapper Only ONE Team Matters - TN Titans

Anyone think the Dave McGinnis article could mean Scwartzie's time could be short?

2. Titan Yapper

Titan Yapper Only ONE Team Matters - TN Titans

Sorry didn't see the post below.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

no. schwartz signed a new contracrt last year. if fisher wanted mcginnis as the dc, he would have let shcwartz walk and hired mcginnis last year.

4. titans2871

titans2871 Adrian Who?

You have to remember that that schwartz was getting interviewed for Heach Coaching jobs last year and even though not many of us believe that he will be, he is still a hot canidate because he worked under Bill Bellichek and Jeff Fisher. Dave McGinnis gives us a strong canidate if and when that time comes. I believe that the Jets may be calling for Schwartz and McGinnis may become the new DC soon. Schwartz and the new JETS head coach both worked under Bellichek together and NFL Network has said it is a possibility.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

SOON is not soon enough

6. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

Schwartz isn't going anywhere. Fisher would have done it by now if he was going to do it so Schwartz would have a better opportunity to get another job.

7. Thefreak

Thefreak Shut Down Corner

I can see that. Why would they not let the Packers talk to McGinnis if they are not worried about the DC position.

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well, if Schwartz isn't out by the Senior Bowl, it's not going to happen. I also don't understand why the Titans organisation refusing the interview is easier than McGinnis refusing it himself.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Teams have to ask the coaches team for permission to talk to a coach before they can talk to that coach.

So the titans refusing just stops them at step 1, instead of step 2.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I just want these clowns to show us a winning season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar