David Ammenheuser gives the losers excuses...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Nov 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

only 0-3 with the Wizinator calling all those awesome plays

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Bud was pissed and tried to make the point by not caring about the product he put on the field....the fans revolted and told him to kick rocks. Houstonians got a new franchise, new owner, new stadium, hosted a super bowl, and don't have to deal with the inept Adams Family.

Who won again?

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

depends on how you look at it....

Middle Tennessee (Nashville) was never going to get an expansion team - ever.

So Tennessee 'won' if you are talking about how many NFL franchises they had against how many they might have had.

if you like Cowtown so much moo-ve there

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

All I'm saying is that you seem to approve how Oiler fans revolted against Bud.

Bud took his team away and the Texans are 90-125 heading into this season and bad again this year. Think any truthful Texans fan thinks things worked out for the best for them?

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

You can bend over all you want, I refuse to take it in the ass.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

FYI Dick Lebeau the ultimate career coordinator was a horrible head coach. He won 12 games in 3 seasons as the Bengals head coach from 2000-2002.

So looking at a guy like Horton and judging him as a potential interim head coach based on his mediocrity as a coordinator would be wrong. It's a different job.

A head coach doesn't have to be an X and O guy. We have Lebeau to run the defense and Mularkey can run the offense if Whiz is fired. The interim head coach can delegate and try to create a winning attitude and culture.

I like Croom if they feel he is up for the job. A very passionate guy who will inspire 100% effort. Croom will also light a fire in the fan base and parts of the community who will start showing up for games again.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I don't like houston and I hate the Texans. My point was raise hell if you care, but don't sit back and expect losers to make meaningful changes.

The fact there hasn't been any "Fire Whiz" talk from any local radio/sports stations tells me that their just as clueless, and therefor complicit in this dumpster fire. Real journalists and fans would've had this dude strung up 4 weeks ago, so badly that Underwood/Webster/Strunk would've had to actually address the situation publicly. But no, business as usual in Nashville

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What really frosts me about today's game is that John McClain was on 104.5 Friday talking about how slow and pathetic the Texan's defense is.

Clowney is always hurt and has just one sack in his nfl career so far. Despite that our offense looked totally outclassed.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

You are correct, they will criticize the team's performance but never call for a new head coach. Ammenhauser's column is so typical.

10. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

In some ways we might want to be careful of what we wish for.
    In two seasons we might be the London Bulldogs....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar