Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

David Beckham to MLS... Will you watch?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by BigRed3, Jan 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $10,678
    No I shall not watch communist football.:grrhee:
  2. VolnTitan Starter

Moolah:
    $645
    It won't change the popularity of the sport on the professional level at all.
  3. LazyManJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    ...we all know that...we all know he's in it for the money and for him to pursue his modelling career with posh...:suspect:
  4. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    He will draw. Americans won't come to see him, but the International's will. He just won't be worth that kind of money, and he won't change the sport here. The only way to do that would be to have six or seven of these type players, who go head to head. The league needs rivalry. They need nighlights. They need drama. IF our teams get into these world events, like they do in july, with houston and dc, that will help. Americans love that. But these games need to be promoted. I doubt anyone even knows that our champions are about to take on the world.
  5. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,430
    He probably thinks he will become a Hollywood star... of course anyone having seen and heard an interview with him knows that will never happen :ha:
  6. Michi40 Lost bullet

Moolah:
    $0
    Well, ronaldo is for sale too, if someone wants him... and offers more than Milan
  7. LazyManJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    Like I said, Ronaldo has eaten too many pukka pies, he's useless unless you need money from advertising and merchandise sales, in that case, he's more than welcome...
  8. Toly Free your mind

Moolah:
    $80
    I wonder if those GMs, team owners, etc. have so much money that sometimes they don't know what to do with it. Or maybe they do know what to do with it but they just make the wrong choices. What do you guys think?

I mean, do they wake up one day and say "damn, I'm so loaded, lets just alleviate some weight by overpaying a washed up football player"?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.