david boclair on der schwartzie

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i've thought about it, but im not willing to dish out the cash for a domain name.

2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I'm smelling conspiracy....:suspect:

My bet is they are Freemasons or NWO......:grrhee:

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I think I read somewhere that DirecTV is just going to shoot their new Peyton commercial live during the Titans game in Indy....they feel Peyton will have no issues talking to the camera while picking us apart and they save tons on the CGI bill....

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

His 3rd down efficiency is low because most teams don't have a 3rd down against him. :suspect:

The article pointed out stats against the Jets, not your average NFL team.

And how is his run stopping going- We sucked since '03. The team has learned to play soft under him.

5. smili

smili Starter

gotta love stats...

Last year only two teams gave up more combined passing and rushing touchdowns than the Titans. St. Louis gave up 48 TD, San Francisco 47, and Houston and the Titans tied for 3rd worst with 45 combined passing/rushing TD given up. League average was 33.5, and Chicago was best only giving up 19 TD.

Nobody gave up more Passing TD than the Titans who gave up 33 passing TD. League average was 20.1.

6. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Yep, the guy cannot see the forest for the trees.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar