David Boston released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Just read that the Bucs released Boston. That guy was really, really good several years back, I know he is sort of a head case, maybe not in a T.O. way but he is. If the coaches could get him straightened out and he could return to his old form that would make for quite a WR corps. It would really make up for Calico being a waste of time.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

You cannot be serious
    :biglaugh:

3. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

Unfortunately for that guy he's a walking league mandated suspension in the making.:gag: :gag: :gag:

4. maximus

maximus Starter

He's been with more teams in the past couple of years than Paris Hilton has been with men...no. There is a reason he has been cut by every team, he stinks

5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I'm not saying we should mortgage the future for him just that once, not that long ago, he was a dominate WR and if he could be straightened out he could be put to use here.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

he has been with 3 teams in 4 years. He didn't play last year as he tries to come back from knee problems.

I think the Buccs will re-sign him (he was released due to injury and lack of depth on their O-Line)

7. MacNine

MacNine Starter

No thanks!! Steroids and his obsession with bulking up has ruined a promising career.

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Yup I was remembering he was roid junky but did not want to take time looking it up. His best years came on the juice now he is clean and unemployed.

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

No thank you.

We've already got our own problems to deal with (BV, Starks).

He'd be the last thing we'd need, right now.

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

He's not just a head-case at this point; he's broken in a few ways physically. Nah, don't need him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar