Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

David Carr has been released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanGuy, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320
    I say we bring in DDavis for a physical and see how his knee is. Does anyone else think the Texans are going after APeterson in the draft now?
  2. johnnybow Guest

Yeah. I hope he does.
  3. maximus Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I wouldn't mind bringing Carr in for camp. He was stuck behind the worst OL in history.
    As for Davis/Williams, I would give him a physical. If he passes, I would give him an incentive laden contract offer
  4. Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moolah:
    $21
    NO CARR!!!

We have seen this guy suck, why bring him in to suck for us unless he starts all Jaguar games :grrhee: then get dropped to the #3. We have blown $1 mill on Collins all ready.

And DD are you crazy? He lied to the Texans last season about his progress. The guy is done.
  5. PitBull Bred to Brawl

Moolah:
    $8
    Thats bad news... i'm going to miss our DEs sacking carr. :grrhee:
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $290
    It appears the Texans got out maneuvered. It happens. Surely there would have been some trade value for him at some point, but once they pulled the trigger on that crazy deal for the Falcons backup, there wasn't much reason for anyone to give up anything for Carr.

I'm pretty certain someone thinks Carr is a good fit for them, and now they're gonna get a bargain.

I think the front office in Houston knows they need to turn it around and turn it around soon. They look a little desperate. This is a pretty big gamble, but when you've never had a winning season, it's probably time to roll the dice.
  6. DCtitan49 Guest

why would we bring in carr???? we have VY and Kerry.....it would be a waste.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,375
    They swapped first round picks with Atlanta so they are drafting #10 now or something. I don't think AP will be there at that stage.
  7. Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moolah:
    $21
    Nope they passed on #10 last season. :grrhee:
  8. RyansTitans Guest

Shaub
    Leftwhich
    Manning

The QB's we have to face 2 times each next season.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.