David Carr has been released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanGuy, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I say we bring in DDavis for a physical and see how his knee is. Does anyone else think the Texans are going after APeterson in the draft now?

2. johnnybow

johnnybow Guest

Yeah. I hope he does.

3. maximus

maximus Starter

I wouldn't mind bringing Carr in for camp. He was stuck behind the worst OL in history.
    As for Davis/Williams, I would give him a physical. If he passes, I would give him an incentive laden contract offer

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

NO CARR!!!

We have seen this guy suck, why bring him in to suck for us unless he starts all Jaguar games :grrhee: then get dropped to the #3. We have blown $1 mill on Collins all ready.

And DD are you crazy? He lied to the Texans last season about his progress. The guy is done.

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Thats bad news... i'm going to miss our DEs sacking carr. :grrhee:

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

It appears the Texans got out maneuvered. It happens. Surely there would have been some trade value for him at some point, but once they pulled the trigger on that crazy deal for the Falcons backup, there wasn't much reason for anyone to give up anything for Carr.

I'm pretty certain someone thinks Carr is a good fit for them, and now they're gonna get a bargain.

I think the front office in Houston knows they need to turn it around and turn it around soon. They look a little desperate. This is a pretty big gamble, but when you've never had a winning season, it's probably time to roll the dice.

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

why would we bring in carr???? we have VY and Kerry.....it would be a waste.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They swapped first round picks with Atlanta so they are drafting #10 now or something. I don't think AP will be there at that stage.

9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Nope they passed on #10 last season. :grrhee:

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Shaub
    Leftwhich
    Manning

The QB's we have to face 2 times each next season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar