David Carr has been released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanGuy, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

The Texans have five RBs on their roster (after cutting Williams) and three FBs there's no way they'd go very far with that many RBs on their roster, someone had to go, and when you look at their other backs, most have been healthy and good (the five they currently have are Wali Lundy, Ron Dayne, Samkon Gado, Ahman Green, and Chris Taylor)

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

They may have 5 backs, but none are worth mentioning other than Williams. Lundy? Dayne? (we knew dom was gone before the signing of Green)Their lineup spells it out, Dom was ended by that injury.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i dont think anything major is wrong with Domonick Williams, i just think they want Dayne to be there guy. if we can get williams for cheap, i think he could have success in tennessee, plus the texans still have to pay a portion of his contract right?

4. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

That's completely not true. There wasn't anything wrong with Travis Henry and we let him go.

5. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

DW would be a nice backup, but we would need a proven 3rd RB to take the backup role if DW went down. I'd much rather have Dillon myself... Is he even still available? Retired? As for Mr. Shaub, he's just another 8 on the ground IMO. If Carr went to a good Oline team, he could be average... like Rivers. He's just never had anyone to learn from. However, if I had 300 pound guys running into me every play, I'd figure to start throwing the ball away or somewhere. I think that he purposely wants to break Bledsoe's record for most sacks or something. Send him to the Raiders. That'd be funny. :grrhee:

6. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

That's ok, I think I can get used to seeing a Shaub eat a little dirt.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Dw?

Are we talking titans or nascar?

I don't know how we can make any value appraisal of dominick williams at this point. He would obviously have to pass a physical and might not be able to.

If he is the same player he was in 2003-2005 he should be starting. I doubt he is..

8. SuperFreak90

SuperFreak90 Starter

Sign both Carr and Williams and make the texans cry even more than they already are, when we make the playoffs and they don't.

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

best of luck to you Mr. Carr .. hope you land on your back.. err feet somewhere soon

10. ico4498

ico4498 Guest

so wrong and yet so right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar