David Climer in Pacman climb-down

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Childress79, Aug 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

One "atta' boy" is not going to erase a handfull of "o-sh%ts". But he has a year to work on it and I hope he does it.

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

You guys are insane. You act like he has already made the pro bowl this year after a preseason game in which he played at most two quarters. If growing up is only getting one personal foul per game, I guess he has...

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I'm so happy someone who had a free college education,
    a contract that set him up well financially for the rest of his life his first job out of college,
    someone with a healthy child,
    and is in his early 20's,
    HAS FINALLY GROWN UP.

Most people in the world are made to grow up a lot sooner than that.
    Excuse me for not feeling all proud of little pacman.

4. Brian

Brian Big Fan

No, it's just that too many of you were too busy bashing the guy for his off-the-field issues, holdout, and pre-season dropped punts to recognize that the guy is an unbelievable football player who just kept improving last year.

Welcome aboard. There's a seat in the back for you.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I agree with Brian

I am agreeing with Brian way too much lately....I'm scared.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I admit I certainly found it difficult to "like" Adam Jones as a person, not that he would care. Holdout, fumbles, blaming teamates for his failures on the field, inexcussable after the whistle penalties, loaning one of his dispursed fleet of vehicles to a just released ex-con drug dealer - I did not find a lot to love - lol

But since the car loan to the ex-con drug lord he has not been in the news except for positive things, yes some were contrived but so what at least he was trying.

If he has learned to tackle I will take that seat in the back happily:yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar