David Climer, Tennessean 10-8-10

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Oct 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

In todays Tennessean, sports writer David Climer talked about the Randy Moss trade to the Vikings. He spoke about how cheap Moss was to obtain. He also spoke of the Anquan Boldin trade and how the Titans never reach out to these guys or attempt trades for them.
    I think the story was pretty good but, he forgot something. Why would either of these fine WRs want to come to a team that won't throw the ball to them? A future Hall of Fame player, Moss, being used down field to block for Chris Johnson. No, that's not right either. Because we don't throw down field, Chris Johnson has never made it that far!

2. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Randy Moss wouldn't fit but Anquan would!

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I knew someone would start a "we should of got moss!" thread...

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Last thing we need is a primadonna WR who whines about touches and quits on plays and games when things aren't going his way.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Moss, Titans.... Not a good mix at all! I'd have him, but he's needy, and doesn't block.

6. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I would have taken Boldin in a heartbeat...though I am sure he would have been wasted with an offense averaging about 7 throws a half or something huh..

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Boldin would have been a perfect fit for this team. We would have been giving up a third round pick to rent Moss for 12 games. No way he would have stayed here.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

We already have a Boldin in Kenny Britt that we let go to waste. Why another?

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

except Boldin can catch.

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Tennessee Titans are where WR's go to die

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar