David Givens

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, May 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Givens and Bennett. I double edged sword.

Bennett IMO had a chance to be a #1 last season and blew it. I just have this picture in my head of him running the post and a ball going right between his hands. It haunts me every time I see him line up. Why Bennett, why did you break my heart like this?

Givens has never had his chance to be a #1. I just hope he can handle it. He plays like Mason a good possession receiver but a #1 not sure. And before you say he was #1 at NE no one was. There were even commercials where all the receivers joke about who is going to be the #1 read in the SB.

If this is the year one of them steps up we can spread the D again. Hey Maybe we can use some of that Calico’s speed. Our run will not face an 8 in the box on every play. McNair (realizing another couple in Tenn was in his best interest) leads the Rag-Tag Titans franchise to the SB only to be injured at the half handing the helm to inVINCable who take the reigns and leads us to our first Super Bowl win.

Remember you heard it hear first. I skipped allot of details but I did not want to be long winded.:))

2. I guess thats why Given's may be a good fit for the Titans. We have a lot of recievers, and IMO all have potential to do something great, however, its hard to find a Titan receiver thats good enough to be #1.

Bennett is a great #2.
    Givens is a great #2, slight potential for #1
    RW is a great playmaker
    Same for Calico, he just needs to prove himself
    BJ looks a good possesion receiver
    Roby hasn't made an impression yet, 1 good game.

IMO, we should set out like the Patriots, no #1, all receivers should work together to use their indivdual skills to maximum potential................................man am I bored!

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

If anyone is the Pats #1 receiver, it was branch. Much more consistent numbers, even though he was injured season before last.

4. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

I would like to see Mac and Vince pull off that kind of Music City Miracle. That would be a great way to change the guard (or begin to) Titans Style.;)

5. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

WELCOME to the GUN SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ha: :brow:

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Caption the pic game...

[​IMG]

I EAT NEWBORN BABIES FOR BREAKFAST!!!

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Barry Bonds wishes he got these results.

8. Watcha gonna do when Hulkamania runs wild on you?!?!

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

round 2

[​IMG]

"Oh my God, he ate Kenny!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar