Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

David Nelson to become free agent

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Feb 25, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    Coming from the guy that said let Knile Davis go be an american gladiator??? :brow:
    The Hammer high fives this.
  2. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    Our own Wes Welker and folks hate on him more than anybody else on this team.
  3. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    How exactly is the guy Wes Welker? He couldn't get a job in the starting line up over Britt, Washington or Wright.... he's not that good.

I don't hate the guy, but I just don't think hes odds of making the team coming back from that injury are very good since he was already competing for a spot last year. However if it came down to him and Hawkins, I would keep him without even thinking twice about it.
  4. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,065
    I am caught :troll:
    J Falk high fives this.
  5. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    Mariani will make it because of his special teams skills. Don't try to tell me Darius Reynaud is a good punt return guy. Guy played well a few weeks at the beginning of the season and the last week of the season against the minor league football team and the rest of the time he made stupid decision after stupid decision.
  6. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    I remember going to training camp last year and saying to myself "how is Mariani in the NFL" lol. I swear he looks nothing like a NFL player.

As for David Nelson, I will pass. If he can't hack it in Buffalo with their thin WR corps, what makes you think he is any good?
  7. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $329
    Actually if you guys don't remember Mariani was competing with Williams for our 4th receiver slot. I don't get the hate when he is one of the few receivers we have showing progression. We should only be hating on Hawkins since he got a pay raise for nothing.
  8. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $329
    This injury shouldn't even be a thought. It won't be a factor by time the season begins.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,354
  10. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,065
    Probably better than Hawkins