David Stewart's Comment to MM

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

(on if he expects that David Stewart's injury will keep him out of the lineup for a period of time)
    I don’t think so, a little hyperextension on the knee on that same play Leroy (Harris) got it. We had both guys go down on the same play. Byron Stingily officially got his first play of his career under his belt. Just one play though, because (David) Stewart came back. I asked, ‘Are you going to be alright?’ He goes, ‘I’m not coming out.’ He put a sleeve on and played. We assume he’ll be fine for Sunday. He may have to cut back a little bit during the week, but I think he’ll be OK on Sunday.

We need more players with this kind of toughness attitude. It's clear if you make a point to MM that you want to play through an injury, he will let you!

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Why are you still allowed to start threads?

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. TitansWillWin2

Im referring to the toughness of this team. Regarding McCarthy, Britt, harris, etc. It seems like our players get hurt wayyyy to much. Is it due to the trainers or what? Idk. Thats why I want to discuss what you guys think it is.

4. JCBRAVE

Dave Stewart is a throw back player, he'll play no matter what. Players are more selfish nowadays so they tend to hold back so they don't get further hurt.

5. TitansWillWin2

Which is what his team is missing. They are missing throwback players!

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

I agree.

The one thing I really like about Chris Johnson is he's never out. He may be hurt, but he always gets up. He's a tough little sucker.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I agree on Stewart being a throwback player and loving it. We don't have enough throwback coaches, most of them are on the coaching staff ;)

8. JCBRAVE

What? All our coaches minus Ragone are old as crap.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Rocker is not too old.................. Not much else though :tj:

10. JCBRAVE

He coaches about as well as a 12 year old.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar