Davis v Ross - Draft Wars Rd. 1

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Hammer, Apr 15, 2017.

?
  1. Davis

78.0%
  2. Ross

22.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Davis >>>>>> every WR in draft

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I voted Davis because I'm a huge fan, but I'm a little surprised this is such a landslide. Ross is a legit deep threat but he's more than that. He has excellent footwork and runs great routes.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. 8isGreat

8isGreat Starter Tip Jar Donor

I'm good with either at #18, but nervous about taking either at #5.

The only names I want to hear called for the Titans at #5 are either Adams, Hooker, Allen, Howard or Foster (and I'm still on the fence about Foster)...or a trade down in the first might be okay as well depending on what we get out of the deal.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

His knees are made out of paper mache.

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

Id be fine with Davis at 18 or trading down a few spots from 18, if there's an offer, to get a second and then draft him there at like 22nd or 23rd overall. (should still be there) :)

6. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

I would take Davis at #5 and Ross/Williams at #18

How bout dat?

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If it wasn't for injuries I would vote Ross and I really don't feel like drafting another player out of Washington with an injury history.

I like what I've seen from Davis but the guy hasn't performed in anything since his last game. Makes me a tad nervous. Would be ok if we just snagged a WR in the 3rd.

8. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

If we can trade down then I'm, fine going WR. But if we can't then we need to go BPA at #5 and then CB at #18. WR has the best depth to land a solid one in the 3rd rnd. The run on CBs will happen late in the 1st and throughout the 2nd rnd. We are assured of getting a starting caliber CB at #18.

9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I picked ROSS..but I would take either...picked ROSS because speed kills....you can't coach speed.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I picked Ross for the same reason (even though I technically prefer Davis)....You can't coach speed for one, and secondly, the kid runs clean routes and is actually a good receiver. He isn't a one trick pony. If we took away his injury issues, nobody would even question him vs davis like for like.....end of story. Not to mention, Davis hasn't participated in anything since his last gane, an ankle injury, and middle of the road competition.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar