Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Day 2

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Fry, May 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
  1. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,902
    Wow, that could be a scary D. I want Hyde, only because he wears the same number as I did ;).

I don't pay attention to college ball so honestly, I don't know a damn thing about any of these kids lol.
  2. titans1839 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,489
    Trent Murphy! Late in the second after we trade down. Perfect fit for us. He needs to add some weight, but can rush, most sacks in NCAA last year, and play a bit DE if we use a 4-3. By moving down a bit (10-12 spots)to grab him, it gives us a 3 to us on a qb or rb.
  3. Wolverine Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $247
    I would rather make an attempt to trade down again and try to get some additional picks if not I'm looking at Hageman, NIx, Tuitt, maybe a rb/wr
  4. satkins2252 Starter

Moolah:
    $359
    Hate Nix. Too big to hold up for long, especially with his past injuries.

Also, I absolutely support the Lewan pick and was hoping he was the pick at that moment.

Im a big fan of allowing Jake his last chance this year. If he fails we draft a qb next year in a strong class.

Lastly, I am irritated when I see fans write about the Titans need at RB. Why? Greene can certainly handle the starting role with McCluster and Battle as complementary RB's.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,568
    He lost 30lbs

And if battle plays were doomed
  6. Wolverine Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $247
    If Greene goes down do you expect Battle or McCluster to carry the rock.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.