Day 2

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Fry, May 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I would like Hyde or Hill as RB, I really dig Hill's play...If not those two in round 2, I say they go Sims in the 4th.

2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Would love to have Nix

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Yea I know. Watch us take a TE lmao.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

If he is available we should definitely take him. I mean Washington prolly only has 1 year left or so and with the reasoning behind the Lewan pick this would make sense if our FO did it.

5. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

It will really depend on who is also there to take in 2nd round. if Derek Carr, and Hyde are there, I would rather have one of them this season than Lee. Watkins or Evans would have been different in the 1st round, but we just have too many needs in 2nd round if those other players are there for the taking.

Since we do have Washington this year, we have the means to wait til 2015 to draft a new WR.

6. TitansWillWin2

Woahhh drafting by need instead of BPA GTFO thats blasphemy lol.

7. TitansWillWin2

We had roos and Oher this year so we had the means to wait till 2015 to draft a new OT as well

8. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Stevie Johnson - WR - Bills
    WGR 550 Buffalo expects the Bills to "do what they can" to try and trade Stevie Johnson.
    Following the pick of Sammy Watkins at No. 4 overall last night, the Bills now have a glut of receivers. Johnson is due a $3.65 million salary and had a bit of a rocky relationship with the new coaching staff last season. With Watkins in the fold, we'd expect he and Mike Williams to handle outside duties with Robert Woods working mostly in the slot. Marquise Goodwin will be the situational deep threat. The Bills are likely looking for a mid- to late-round pick for Johnson.

Following the selection of OT Taylor Lewan at No. 11 overall, TitansInsider.com reports there's some "talk" the Titans could "move" LT Michael Roos.
    Roos is in the final year of his deal and is owed a $6.625 million base salary, all of which the Titans could get out from under by releasing him. He's missed just one start since his 2005 rookie season and has been an above-average left tackle for years. Cutting Roos and replacing him with Lewan would only make sense financially. Why the Titans handed RT Michael Oher $9.5 million guaranteed in March is the real question that needs to be asked.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

We're going with a fullback in the 2nd

10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Nah, they go weapon here if they can't get their QB of the future...QB/RB/WR/TE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar