Day 3

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Ontario Titan, May 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

If we were to draft the AJ guy, I hope he doesn't call in sick for his press conference.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

8PM, then 7PM, then BOOM it's 12PM.

I really hate this format.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Accuracy, decision making, and intelligence all in Murray's favor.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

we should be fine as long as his money maker doesn't celebrate two birthdays.

5. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

I have no idea if the Titans even like Murray, but if I were going QB, he would be my pick. I wouldnt have a huge problem with McCarron, do not want Mett. Would rather take Fales.

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

WR Brandon Coleman in 5

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

ok thanks scarecrow

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Lots of decent CB's left...

Keith McGill from Utah is huge, Roberson and Watkins from Florida (Purifoy, too), Walt Aikens from Liberty beasted it at the Senior Bowl, Pierre Desir has been getting a lot of hype, Allen from Purdue was great in college, and I like Jemea Thomas from GT (he is 5'9", but is freakishly long-armed)

At DT, I love Da'Quan Jones from Penn State, Anthony Johnson from LSU, and Kelsey Quarles from South Carolina.

There are some good ILB types too --- Smallwood, Lamin Barrow, Shane Skov, Khari Fortt, Max Bullough, Zumwalt, etc.

I feel like we are getting an eventual solid starter today.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I keep thinking we have 3 picks left.....

We have to grab a QB in the fourth, and I'd like a NT and Skov. Skov seems like the kind of guy you want in the middle of your defense just being a thorn in everyone's side.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar