DB article from NCP

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bulluck4dMVP, Oct 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

:biglaugh:

Translation: Lamont was dumb as rocks out there and would run around looking like he was playing Marco Polo while all the receivers would run past him.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Not a surprise, and I like that Hope said it. Good thing the coaches finally found their guy. They couldn't say he outplayed LT this preseason, but they could probably tell he'd be in the right place at the right time.

So how much did LT hurt Shwartzie? :suspect:

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Outplaying a guy IS being in the right place. It still amazes me that after enduring LT's play for so long now suddenly it comes out he sucked? I mean not communicating with teamates on the field should be an automatic sit down.

4. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

nice to see the players agreed with us.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

LT is smart in some ways. He got a nice contract for himself(Dupped reese and fisher?) and he married a lawyer.

Our guys were the only ones who didn't know? The bengals cut him after just one season there. They cut the 41st pick in the 2002 draft! He never started a single game and they cut him. He comes here and starts for 3 years in a row. Then he goes to miami and lasts a month.

Other teams get a gander at this guy and are not impressed at all. Our coaches liked him. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar