DB Cortland Finnegan?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by oilerstruck, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

cortland finnegan could be a real find

lead team in tackles & runs a 4.3 40 ,sounds like a football player not just
    a track guy playing football,needs to hit weight room.

2. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

could he replace waddell while he is injured

3. Slipjack

Slipjack Guest

Draft history says 2 gap DT's are harder to find.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Titans history says otherwise.

5. Slipjack

Slipjack Guest

TJ in my opinion, our late round DB picks are 6 to 6-2 corners with size. We draft trying to hit it big late. Bigger DB are in now because of the WR size. The best athletes that are this size are WR. The guys we plug in at DT are 1 gap players.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The Titans obviously thought the UT guy was a much better player.
    Long has been decent as a situational pass rusher and pass rushing DTs are hard to find. He had 3.5 sacks last year and 5 the year before. I would assume they like him in that roll and Clauss is the guy they don't see alot of potential in.

7. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

he had 44 inch verticall also

same as cromartie 40 time same too ,plus he hasnt had injury problems just played in ovc mot as fsu.so taller recivers wont bother him with a 44 inch vertical.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar