D'brickashaw Ferguson

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Soxcat, Jan 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Not sure. The similarities in the passing game during the Rose Bowl were almost scary, except Young successfully threaded the seam down the middle of the field. My contrary thought is Young is a versatile weapon and versatile weaponry is what the O thrives upon. It's why Bush was a key cog. I think the beauty of the scheme is it's meant to be versatile also. If at QB it requires a leader and field marshall, I don't think Young is disqualified.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

That's a good argument...if it turns out to be true. Freeney gets the best of many a man, but I'm encouraged from what I've seen of Ferguson.

3. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

If the Titans pick up this freak of nature of a lineman, they will have to do that in the first round, probably a top 10 pick. With our desperate need of a franchise QB, would we do something like that? Do we think we can find a franchise QB in the second round? I think Cutler will go in the first round. Is there a team out there that can give us 2 first rounders for our 3rd pick?
    ________
    Chrysler ab platform history

4. maximus

maximus Starter

Ferguson will definitely go in the first round, most likely in the top 5. Currently there are no teams with 2 first round picks, so that scenerio relys on teams making trades.

5. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I'm mad at his Mama for giving him that name!:irked:

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Denver has two picks but they are not real early picks.

7. maximus

maximus Starter

Forgot about Denver. Still Denver's picks arent early enough make a deal

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

this makes me sad.

9. vnomus2

vnomus2 Camp Fodder

Ferguson is a heckuva player, and our o-line did struggle this year. We did draft 3 o lineman last year. We also have drafted other lineman in recent years such as Jacob Bell and Eugene Amano. I would like to see us give these guys a chance to show what they can do. I really don't think Hopkins will be around next year and who knows about Olsen and Hartwig. Right now I think we have more of a need at LB then at Oline. So, if we don't go with a QB with our first pick I am hoping for AJ Hawk.

10. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

:thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar