D'Brickashaw

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans2008, Feb 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

"Ferguson showed up at the combine weighing 312 pounds, further helping an already good rating. Previously listed at 300 pounds, he was considered a little light for a left tackle. Now at 6-foot-6, 312, Ferguson should go in the top five."

Looks like he is probably the best player available regardless of position, especially now that he has the weight to be a larger factor in the running game. Does anyone else think he could be a surprise top 3 pick ?

2. maximus

maximus Starter

I think there is a slight chance he could go top 3, but it is unlikely. The Brick is however a top 5 pick.
    Assume that the Texans draft Bush, the Saints change and go with Young, the Titans decide that Leinart isnt right for them and Draft Brick.
    The Texans draft Young and the Saints draft Leinhart, leaving Bush for the Titans, the Titans get a spanker of a trade down deal and get Brick in the top 5

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think there would have to be some medical concerns about Leinart for that to happen. Roos looks to be solid and you have two or three talented young guys who could step in on the right side.

4. maximus

maximus Starter

Ive heard that he has had 2 shoulder surgeries. What did they involve and why did he have them?

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

From what I understand, the once after 2004 was to clean up some of the tendinitis in his elbow. He did have shoulder surgery at age 15 from overwork in baseball.

Another interesting thing I ran across on him was that he was born cross-eyed and had to have two surgeries to have it corrected.

You know he'll be poked and probed a ton this week and all medical risks will be all over the internet if anyone has a concern.

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I watched Ferguson's entire interview at the combine, that dude is impressive, he's the kind of guy you want to build a franchise around. I wouldn't mind having him at 3 at all.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

True, he is an impressive interviewer. Seems to have a lot of character. I wouldn't mind him at all...if it weren't for those darn quarterbacks.

8. TitanicDane

TitanicDane Boozer extraordinaire

Don't think the titans will actually draft him. But if they do, I wouldn't mind at all. He seems like a good value pick with few questionmarks, though not a sexy pick...

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

He may not be the sexy pick or the pick we have the most need for, but I'm close to labeling him my personal "best football player" in this years draft (not to be confused with best athlete).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar