DE Eric Hicks Cut - We need him...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, May 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

4.94 sacks per year.....no thanks. i wouldnt be surprised if jacob ford got more than 4 sacks this season.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

5 sacks a year isnt that bad, id take him for cheap...

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

on second thought, just 4 tackles last season, no thanks...

5. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

Character issues...no thanks

6. titan_fan_4ever

if there was another option i'd prob take it but we dont really hv much of a choice do we....and holdin out for another DE is dangerious... u never know

all we erally hv is laboy/odem and the new rookie ford...which i think...as of now..u plug in ford and hope for the best....

but still injury can happen...u need depth...and right now all i see is hicks.

but i pray that somehow we get a good DE sometime soon

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

but only 4 tackles last year, i dont know he is old, if he is cheap, and we can ripp him off then yes, otherwise no.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

just picking someone up for the hell of it does nothing. he isnt an upgrade. i dont even think he would be good depth. he doesnt have the possibility of getting better and is past the down side of his career.

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I think he would be a decent guy to bring in. Add good depth and help our run D. He was a very solid DE just a year ago. Bring him into camp and see what he's got we have nothing to lose.

10. titan_fan_4ever

i dotn think he was the starter last yr...he was only fillin in durin rotation....

and u can never say something like that....ppl never no how things pan out...refer to KVB (we basicaly picked him up "for the hell of it") sure they said they checked him out and what not and saw potental and all that stuff ....which they say bout ev1...but seriosly they singed him b/c he came for teh minimum and we needed depth..tell him how its different (this guy is older yes...but still...any1 can help @ this point where we literally hv no 1 to play opposite KVB right now)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar