DE Jacob Ford Signed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fairwin, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Anyone know anything about his strength? esp his bench and squat?

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i used to know a site for that, ill have to look it up^^

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I think he could add more weight and not have it affect his speed like said above. He was aksed about gaining weight and said he had no trouble putting on weight and maintaining his speed and explosion. He is 6'4 so he should be fine with 10-15 extra lbs on his frame.

Hopefully he can add about 10lbs or so this season and get a decent amount of PT as a situational rusher. I think 260-265 is a good weight for him but whatever weight he plays his best at and produces let it be. I see big things from this kid in the future.

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I found he had 19 reps at the combine.

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

yea i think i saw the same thing^^

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I wouldn't be too worried about the weight. Going to a NFL workout regimen (along with their roids, I MEAN good nutrition and supplements :ha: ) from a small school deal should help him out. Maybe not this year, but it may help down the road.

But even at 250, he can do what we need him to do most = kill the QB :grrr: There's good pass rushers his size, and I'd be surprised if he's used much in situations other than pass rushing.

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

hopefully he can be this year's mark anderson.

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

:werd:

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

His size and combine workout are real close to Anderson from #'s I've seen. Except Anderson had a 42" vert, which is ridiculous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar