DE Jamaal Anderson to visit with Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ImATitan, Jul 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woy

Woy PA's finest.

This is a move I'd be all for if we still had Washburn.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Without Washburn it will be interesting to see if these underachievers we pick up still reach the same level past pickups like Babin and others have.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

He's a big body and depth is always needed, esp on the DL

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

4. bob45x32

bob45x32 Starter

It seems like we are going to use the D-line primarily for run stopping. We have Ruud and Ayers which are supposedly good in pass.

Anderson looks like a big body who can hold up against the run or eat blockers

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I think Atlanta did him a bit of a disservice. They changed his position twice. He started out at end, switched to DT and then put him at end again. But if you can't do anything but stumble into a sack once every 8 games with John Abraham lining up on the other side, you probably suck.

If he earns a spot, then I hope he does well.

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I'm glad the front office thinks they have the defensive tackle position locked down for next year. How a front office can be that confident in smith, haye, marks and a rookie is way beyond me. I'm very concerned.

7. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

who says they're done at dtackle? Teams still have cuts to make and better options may become available that we can get in on. Chillax!

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I just don't like procrastination when it comes to signing players at key positions. If we have scrubs at the position mentioned, it will make things a lot harder for the secondary. Oh, well. We'll see.

Right now at DT we have Haye (sucks), Marks (sucks), Smith (sucks) and Casey (jury is out). We need a solution and fast. The season is rapidly approaching.

9. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Well we have a difference scheme in place and I'd at least give our new coaches a chance to see what they have and put our players in position to be the most successful. Like with Haye gaining so much weight and overall our dline getting bigger, I can't wait to see. Can't be any worse than with Cecil in charge could it?

10. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

I say we:
    1)Sign Anderson
    2)Sign Mason
    3)Sign a FB (McClain or Hall)
    4)See if there is any talent at S left
    5)Be done with free agency

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar