DE Josh Thomas to visit Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alpha-Centuri, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Anybody want a shut down CB who can return kicks? We will send him right away for a tier 1 WR or DE.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

3. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

josh thomas? why not keep laboy then..............

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

he isn't that bad. It's just that he's not dwight freeney, and fans have no idea how to evaluate talent... especially bandwagon colts fans who jumped on board when they started winning. You can look at it this way, he beat out Simeon Rice for that spot, although he was old. Thomas isn't flashy, and doesn't get paid millions, so of course people aren't going to recognize him. Many Colts fans are the biggest tools on the planet. But I guess I have to see them more than most.

I think we should pick him up, at least as a rotator, I'd rather have him than laboy.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Yeah bob sanders was a horrible 2nd rd pick. Cato june, john thornton, mathis, harper and that one guy, freeney? Sure wouldn't want any of those guys on my team..:rolleyes:

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

John Thornton...hell of a pick up...in Tennessee.

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Sweet Pea Burns was a 3rd rounder for the Colts....always good for a hoot.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:rolleyes:

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Thank you I thought the same thing.....^

10. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Because Josh Thomas won't cost $22 million...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar