DE Quentin Moses

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Architect, Mar 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smart***Titan

Smart***Titan Camp Fodder

This is a guy that may very well still be there in the 3rd round or later. He's not really comparable to Kiwanuka, who had still had a fairly good senior season, but didn't impress teams in the combine or senior bowl. Moses had a very mediocre senior season, then did nothing in the combine to make up for it. I only watched three UGA games this past season, but in those games he just wasn't that impressive. Anyways IMO there are to many questions to take him middle of 2nd round. As a previous poster mentioned, there are more than a few scouts/ draftniks that have him going the second day.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I would be shocked if he made it to us in Round 3
    but if he did .... :thumb:

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Yea, he could back up LaBoy and Odom.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i wouldnt say he did AWFUL his last year, but not up to par

5. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

There's a lot of speculation that his drop off in numbers was due to him taking it easy before he entered the draft this year as to not injure himself.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

if we can get him in the 2nd round its a steal, in that case we would have to draft Bowe or Jarret in the first round.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If that is so he is ridiculously stupid and I wouldn't want the guy. He cost himself millions of dollars. If his bad numbers are basically because he was dogging it I'm sure the Bull Dogs are not too happy and I would question his capacity to make it in the NFL as an elite player.

The guy looks like another Odom clone anyway.

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

u wouldnt want him in the 2nd round, even if a year ago he was capable of going 3rd?

9. Smart***Titan

Smart***Titan Camp Fodder

Not if you can get that same player in rounds 3 or 4. Also we know a lot more about him now than we did last year. Last year few draft sites had him going high, we'll see next month what the real scouts think about him. And I don't know that he was going 3rd overall anyway, were we going to take him instead of Vince?

10. Architect

Architect Pain Train

He was predicted in this years draft to top three right before the 2006 college football season started (right after brady quinn). Im really nervous about the liablity against the run issue. We really need a DE that is solid all around but with speed to put heat on the QB's arse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar