Deadline for Pacman Appeal Today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. but we do need him in the starting lineup.. guys.. throw out the off the field incidents, we wouldnt have won some of those games if it werent for him.

But anyway.. The sooner hes back on, the better.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

[​IMG]

3. BigSteve09

BigSteve09 Camp Fodder

we need sir pac

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Very niiicee. Photoshop?

I likes me some of that.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

lol did it in about 30 seconds in paint.

6. zackmann

zackmann Guest

I think it would be wise for the NFL to reduce his sentence a bit...if he is certain to come back for 2-4 games this year, it will help him stay out of trouble...knowing he is done for the year will only, IMO, promote him getting into more trouble...

the NFL wants him to stay out of trouble, right?

so they should require him to be with the team more often and let him play at the end of this year...

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

staying with the team hasn't stopped him from getting trouble, so why would it change now?

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Umm...in case you haven't been following the story...the majority of his trouble occurs during times he is away from the team and team-mates and with his "other" friends.

But I forget- you shroud yourself in darkness.

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

come to the darkside and you will see the truth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar