Deadwood Movie is Happening

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by CRUDS, Jan 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Deadwood: The Cody Braverman Story.

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

The series set the bar high. I hope they can make a comparably good movie because the series was probably the best one of all time.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It's been so long since the series ended. I will have to re-watch again which I'm looking forward to. But I'm concerned if they can hit the movie at the same level.

Is it an HBO movie? Or big screen movie?

5. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

Didn't quite end, just stopped. HBO just didn't want to pay up if I recall correctly, even though it was one of the best shows on. The actors also didn't budge on demands, was a complete cluster F*. Hope they don't make the same mistake with GoT.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I remember they kind of worked together to get that new boss guy out of town. I can't remember names for **** outside of swearinger and woo.

I loved the series. It ended about 2005 or 2006 right? That's a long hiatus for the movie. Still it is exciting

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

George Hurst left town to see to other business. He left behind a group of Pinkertons to see to his interests and continue the siege against Al/Bulluck etc.
    The gold rush is probably over before long here and things go very bad for Al at this point. Bullock's life goes in the other direction as a confidant of Teddy Roosevelt and regional politician etc.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The same deal is proposed for a Rome movie.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I don't think HBO was leveraging renewal against salary demands. It was strictly ratings vs show costs.
    They struck the entire town set shortly after.
    everything will have to be rebuilt..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar