Deandre hopkins and other 2nd rd Wrs..

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RollTide, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

If somebody else has started a thread like this we can lump them together but i have to respond to what i think is the absolute retarded lunacy of drafting a WR with the 10th pick.

Either Deandre Hopkins or Justin hunter will likely be there at 39. They are excellent prospects!

I'm falling in love with the idea of Hopkins being a titan. I watched his game against LSU where he had 13 catches for almost 200 yards. LSU could not stop him!

I watched how he played well against Florida St. This is a big game WR!

Hopkins is very much like Hakeem Nicks. He runs routes better than any WR in this draft. He has a big physical body and he gets the ball. He doesn't have great timed speed but he beats people deep. He is a great prospect who played his best football against the best teams.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Not familiar with Hopkins but I echo the idea of not taking a WR at 10.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Ace Sanders, Marcus Wheaton, a third or beyond. Probably not a second.

4. running bull

running bull Practice Squad

Hunter wont make it till the 39 pick,i I do like hopkins or woods in the 2nd.
    I think its more likely we use 1 od our 2 3rd rd picks on a wr, a few i like
    include Quinton Patton wr latech went to lavergne hs in tn,over 100 catches & 1500 yds
    good size & speed & great hands.I like wheaton & swope sice he ran a 4.4 at the combine.
    S Baily of wva n& T King of ga should also go in rd 3.I WANT PATTON A LOCAL KID BEING A HOMER .

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I'd be fine with Hopkins, but...

I really like these guys.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I really like Quinton Patton and Justin Hunter. Hopkins is a good player as well.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I watched a few Clemson games last year and some people actually thought Hopkins is a better future prospect than Sammy Watkins, which is saying a lot. I don't think he is a better future prospect than Watkins, but he isn't too far behind him.

So I would think there is huge value in him at pick #39.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

If we release Nate I could see us going this route.
    1. G
    2. WR
    3.DE
    3.CB

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I don't know anything about Hopkins.

Who's that other Clemson WR? Sammy Watkins?

Is he entering the draft next year?

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Again, WHY would we release Nate... so stupid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar