DeAngelo Hall speaks the truth

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Alright then. I can see when I'm not wanted. I'll find another site. This one's a little too hate filled for me anyway.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

If this is you being funny, I like it. If you're serious...

someone give him a hug.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. amy

amy Starter

Isn't the name of the game to take out the QB and any other good player if possible? Who is kidding who here? Every team does what they are taught-go for the jugular and hope the refs don't see it. And any fan who thinks this isn't the thought process for all of pro football is naive. So someone saying it out loud is is just making public what we all know to be the truth of the game. Don't trash the messenger of your thoughts. If Romo is as hurt as the reports say and plays this weekend anyhow, he will likely not last more than a quarter, if that long.
    " Kick'um when they're up, kick'um when they're down, kick'um all around."

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I remember back in my high school days, we had a LB break his hand, he had a club put on it to protect it so he could play, well he used it as a weapon once he realize the other team was going after it LOL.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Tonight we shall see how Romo holds up, should be a nice game to watch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar