DeAngelo Hall Waived

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ubiq, Nov 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

A "little short"...

:biglaugh:

2. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

I wouldnt be surprised if JJ already has a deal in place for Hall....America's team the Dallas Cowboys....where all the troubled players come to play

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

yeah if the Cowboys are America's team then we have one *ucked up country

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

You are what you eat.....and last time I was in Hotlanta, DHall ordered a Turd Sandwich from Jimmy's Chicken Shack.

5. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

No he wasn't. Never was a shut down corner. He got burned more than he made plays. The only reason he ever got any pub was because he talked a lot of trash and got stupid penalties. Like I said when he signed with the Raiders, I'd rather have Rey Hill than DLo Hall any day.

6. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

I have faith in Fisher to keep D Hall far far away from Tennessee...the guy has a major attitude problem, no respect for any authority, and believes he is the greatest corner on the grass.....funny he got all that money in Oakland and wasnt even the best corner on the team.......I actually feel bad for Aso...such a waste of awesome talent this year.

Hopeful situation here...Aso will want to go to a winning Defensive team(Hint: Titans) instead of just going for big money in the offseason....he didnt get an extension yet if im right.

Aso on one side, Finny on the other, Hope and Griffin behind.....god thats a dream secondary

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

we will never spend money....ever. Not on a WR and certainly not on DeAngelo Hall

8. cayal

cayal Starter

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...c5nYcB?slug=ap-raiders-hall&prov=ap&type=lgns

I think that says it all.

Are you saying you want Chris Johnson to take the goalline carries instead of LenDale White?

White is leading the league in touchdowns and is almost a guarantee to get in the endzone from close out.

Where do you get your 80% and 88% stats on Nick Harper from?

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

it sounds like those stats are completely false. I personally need to see some proof, I know that Harper has had his troubles, but I wouldn't slander the guy without some stats.

10. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Haha. This is the worst signing ever.

Anyone remember the game that Hall blew against the Panthers last year? He single handedly lost that game by handing over a TD. He's garbage, and the worst FA signing ever. EVER.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar