Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Dear Bud Adams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by murrykline, Oct 7, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,292
    What makes you think he's a decent HC? I'm being sincere, not trying to be a smart ass. Cause all I've seen during his tenure is a bunch of sloppy, embarrassing play.
    GoT, Alzarius and murrykline high five this.
  2. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,795
    I think he's shown he's willing to roll the dice at times.

Like the fake punt earlier. I don't think he's great by any means. But like I said he has that Fisher gene of loyalty and won't make a change. I won't say Palme should be gone but Gray absolutely!
  3. murrykline Rookie

Moolah:
    $52
    What has Palmer ever accomplished? How the hell did he get hired?
  4. DeeT04 Starter

Moolah:
    $888
    I believe Chris Palmer has to go. Our O is terrible and our schemes are predictable. i say give munch and gray one more year but palmer really has to go if locker is ever gonna be the franchise qb
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  5. KC_Titan Starter

Moolah:
    $35
    I wondered this same thing when he was hired.
  6. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,566
    Development of a QB

I can understand WHY, just looks like a bad choice now.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    If the Titans can't do anything Thursday night, I think Munch has no choice but to make a move at OC. But it'll be someone already on the staff.
  7. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,292
    I won't hold my breath.
    GoT high fives this.
  8. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,158
    After the upcoming loss to the Steelers and 1-5 start, tons of changes need to be made.

A lot of firings need to happen, changes at OL need to happen, Griffin needs to be benched and cut at the end of the season even if it means having to pay him, and CJ should be benched.
  9. titansrule00000 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,148
    This team is sad! We have talented players but No coaching! Why play CJ over and over again when he clearly sucks? Why not give Harper a shot? Palmer has to go! The play calling is horrible! Munch looks dead on the sideline! No emotion what so ever! Maybe that is why the team is not motivated! I think the defense might be average if they were not on the field the whole game, but who knows! Man it sure is painful to be a Titan fan right now!