Dear Bud Adams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by murrykline, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I honestly don't know what play you could've called that Hasselbeck could've completed today. And I don't say that spiteful. He just looked done out there. He looked like his best year was last year and he's regressing now. I'd much rather see Rusty get some PT and Hass be saved for an emergency. You never know how the season could turn out.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I could throw a balloon farther than Hass can throw a football.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. macho GRANDE

macho GRANDE Starter

Lmao.

4. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Thats the knock when he first got here. He can help a QB develop, but is horrible as an OC. (every time he is an OC, the offense is inept.... sounds really familiar) Be happy we didnt name him our HC.

One thing people need to remember is we had to put a makeshift team together during a lockout. Only Bud Adams could be happy with the HC, OC, and DC and that would be because of money, not talent.

Think about it.... would any of you want to work for Adams??

Dont get me wrong, Im not a fan. Just answering the question.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

you would rule at sarcastaball

:sarcasm:

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That was a great episode

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

FWIW TOP today
    33-27 in the norse GODS favor

that ridickerous TO too get 'the Rifle' some snaps aside it would have been 35-25

not exactly the 2:1 talked about earlier in the thread

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

yea that was a great episode

almost as good as a Tennessee team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar