Dear Chris Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JiminyBillyBob, Oct 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'd be excited to see Locker pull this off

[​IMG]

2. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

It's the same effect when a defense constantly hits another team's quarterback. They get rattled, nervous, and make mistakes even when the pressure isn't there. I'm not absolving CJ of all blame, but let's be fair. Our line is absolutely terrible. Our line CONSTANTLY gets pushed back and that affects ANY halfback.

I'm not asking for a top five line...hell CJ did just fine with a middle of the pack one. Just have something passable.......

3. amy

amy Starter

I watch his postgame interview and honestly, I could not understand a word he said. I had no trouble understanding any of the others. ???

4. Mr.biggums

Notice how cornerbacks always look inside when CJ is in....

5. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

maybe every titans defender should pay us back as well. CJ did give up 34 points, and maybe matt hasseback should give us money back for giving points to the texans. matt was horrible. and we wanna blame CJ for this loss. no way. we suck...period

6. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

how about jones drew and ray rice getting rattled last night, they were fumbling every time they touched the ball.

7. Victory1993

Victory1993 Rookie

Dear Munchak can you switch are entire interior offensive line because they can't run block to save their life and if we have a better running game you won't have to worry about hasselbeck getting hit. I put barely any blame on him, look at the ravens game last night ray rice couldnt do anything why he had no running lanes or holes to go through it doesnt matter how good a running back you have if your line sucks it's not going to matter the only expection is barry sanders.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

CJ has only helped us in one season, his first. Look at our record. It tells the story. Even the 2k year we sucked. Where is our inside running game? We continue to force him to the outside or out on a stretch play. It is not working. We need to run more inside. Even though I was not a LeDale fan, the smash and dash worked. So who can we use as smash?

9. Mr.biggums

No, we won't blame Hasselbeck because he is the "leader" and a "real" quarterback. How's the real quarterback doing with the crap talent and coaching around him? (aside from CJ) :gag:

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Can't change? You mean doesn't want to change..
    It isn't hard to adapt to a dialect or speaking manner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar