Dear Chris Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JiminyBillyBob, Oct 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Wait. Make that THREE times in the past two months.

Dude. Just stop. You dig the hole deeper everytime you open your mouth. Moron.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

He also said he's not pointing any fingers. How else do you explain his "if you can't see what's really going on then you don't know football" comment?!? If he wasn't talking about himself and he wasn't talking about the O-line then WTF was he talking about? I'd love for the brilliant football mind to enlighten us commoners.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

CJ should just not speak. Ever.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Or rap, for that matter.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

No he should not.

Ya know, as I said earlier I just want some accountability out of this tool. I could at least partially forgive what's going on on the field if he would just grow a pair, man up, take some responsibility. At least take SOME of the blame. Instead he just keeps insisting he's not the problem while simultaneously implying his critics are idiots who can't analyze what's going on on the football field. And even worse, he thinks we're too stupid to realize when he's clearly pointing the finger at others.

He's officially reached the point of no return for me. I hope he performs well as long as he's wearing a Titans jersey. But I have zero respect for this guy, and probably never will.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I was there when he started his second holdout in a calendar year

Idiot should have been allowed to ruin his career by not playing instead of ruining it by playing.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I asked him if he understood people’s frustrations about not getting plays from the playmaker.

“I don’t see how they can have frustrations because they don’t know what’s really going on, they’re just looking at the game and if you don’t make a big play then it’s automatically your fault,” he said. “So I don’t see how they can be frustrated.”’ - PKs article

sadly I was right

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

LOL, he's right..

Half the people on this board have a tecmo superbowl level of knowledge about the game..Someone said Aaron Rodgers was overrated the other day, what a joke.

Majority of the people here didn't think Matt Hasselbeck would be as good as he is because of the season he had last year. They didn't understand he had no blindside protection which caused his stats to take a hit last year.

If the starting runningback AND the back up runningback are pointing the finger at the O-Line, It's probably the O-Line.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

or .....

[​IMG]

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Type. He can speak all he wants, no one understands him. Typing on the other hand...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar