Dear Chris Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JiminyBillyBob, Oct 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I think I've said it as a joke in the past but I'm seriously starting to think TheSureThing IS Chris Johnson. They both like to break out the "people that disagree with me don't know no football" excuse quite often.

If it weren't for TheSureThing's ability to string together more than one coherent sentence at a time I'd be sold.

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. Oceanic815

Oceanic815 Starter

hahahaha

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Our offensive line is truly legendarily bad right now. In terms of being consistently horrible week after week, I've never seen anything like it! So embarrassing!!!!

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Was jumping in this thread for Thesurething but it looks like some other posters already did.

CJ has officially become the new VY. Some of you posters need to chill out.

If you want to talk football, talk football. If you want to take cheap shots at a players personal life, perceived intelligence, or business decisions, that's a totally different issue. There's nothing wrong with making fun of players from time to time or having fun, but some of you guys are obsessed with certain players and it crowds your judgement.

I'm just saying, try to be a little biased.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^are you saying that while being the mirror image for those you're addressing? lol

I think the "personal" stuff is all in fun. That's part of being a celebrity... or what did CJ call it this offseason? Playmaker?

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar