Dear Coach Chow:

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Don, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Please go back to college and coach.

And take your ten plays with you.

2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

You can't call running the same 5 plays each to the left and right really 10 plays now can you??

3. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

oh and p.s.....please take Jim Schwartz too. He's a genius, you'll absolutely love him. Best defensive coordinator in the league. We're all just heartbroken to see him go, but you should have him.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'd love to see a new o.c. come in and install a system tailored to Vince Young.

That's about all I have to say about that.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

You better hope Fisher gets hit in the head then because the Titans is a place an OC comes to die.

6. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

thus taking the title from free agent receivers

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Ditto.Fisher needs to wake up & adapt.Fisherball is no longer an effective game plan regardless of personnel.

8. TitanJeff

That too.

9. CNYTitanFan

CNYTitanFan Guest

Fisherball = Ball Control Offense (of the 80's)

Yes. He must adapt. Even Washington's Joe Gibbs is having a rough time of it. And does anyone else notice that once Bill Parcells leave a team; they do exceedingly well. post-Pats, post-Cowboys and even post-Jets to a certain extent. Great coaches whom the game has is passing or has passed them by. I agree Fisher needs to adapt.

10. TitanJeff

Do you guys think we have the talent/experience to run the same kind of offense Dinger had in '03. I think it would be a disaster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar