Dear Jerry Gray

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

We are still too undersized to play 3-4. Wimbley is the only guy I would feel comfortable with doing it with and nobody else even has college experience with it to my knowledge.

2. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I disagree, both Wimbley and Ayers are in that 255-260 range... ideal to play outside. McCarthy is 234 and fine to play inside and be moved around where need be, hell I don't think Larry Foote is any bigger than McCarthy. The nice thing is, say on a 1st down, when we think run, Ayers can easily kick inside he's got the bulk and instincts to excel there right next to McCarthy.

Brown is the interesting guy in this scheme to me. Personally I'd play him as an edge rusher or perhaps see how he can play as a strong safety, and kick Griff back to free. Draft Manti Te'o to be our every down to play inside they we're in business. What I'm getting at is we'd have options and diversity, that's what I'm liking.

3. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

I've never been a big 3-4 guy. I love the 4-3. We just don't have the depth on the line to function, right now.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

we gave up 41 points against the lions

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Sorry meant first half, not the cluster **** that went on after.

6. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

It was 19-20 with less than half a quarter left vs Lions ... we played solid defense, and then both teams just went loopty lou upside down inside out.

7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Notice the cowboys. S are hurt they have 4 corners out there. Tommie campbell cannot get on the field common man! Our suck and nothing same old same old

8. JMUTitan

JMUTitan Starter

I went to highschool with Jerry Gray's son. At the time Gray was the secondary coach for the Redskins and I lived right next to the skins training camp.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Might be needing Juniors services soon, he know anything about calling defensive plays??

10. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar