Dec 24th: Official Titan-Raider Hug Day

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RealestWhiteBoy, Dec 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The family friendly atmosphere has killed the game day experience.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Got too much hate in your heart ... gotta get that poison out before it kills you. :p

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

You can't be the realest.

The realest would be with me.

@VondyP is now the realest white boi

4. RealestWhiteBoy

I almost got into a fight at Steelers stadium before I made it in. Lol

Went up there for the Thursday Night Kickoff game the season after White stomped the towel in our stadium and they freaked out.

I'm waiting in line to get in, wearing a White jersey. On my way in, I bought a terrible towel as a souvenir and had it hanging out of my back pocket ... I buy something from ever away game I go to. Some drunk a few spots behind me in line shouts out "are you a Titan fan or steelers fan? Blue up top, gold on the bottom ... what are you going with that towel, Mr. White?"

I replied "I'm going to lay it down when I get to the gates. I want all of yall to wipe your feet before you enter my house."

It didn't go over well. Hahaha

• LOL LOL x 3
  5. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

I humbly accept

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

Is he the "Realest" or "Realist" white boy?

Missed opportunity imo

7. RealestWhiteBoy

I'm with you, just want to get you with me on the acceptance and understanding train. We will start with some yoga and relaxation for ya, you'll love it. ;)

8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

That's fantastic. What a great line too. I absolutely hate the steelers.

9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Naw...I want them in Vegas...one..it would be a great road trip to watch the titans play ever 4 years...2 it would really, really piss off old school raider fans.

10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

some are worthy of hate...sqeelers, ratbirds (when those two play, as they do today, I cheer for a plane crash at the 50), indy, tejans, fags. Worst fans are the sqeelers and ratbird by far.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar