Defending Chris Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PRAY IV M3RCY, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Lol, touche. This man is no eloquent speaker.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

CJ isn't that bad of a speaker actually, he enunciates well he just doesn't have a large vocab lol.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

he has definatly gotten better. They actually do decent post game interviews with him now.

He used too sound like he had a mouth full of gravel

4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Taylor Thompson is probably the most articulate guy on the team.

5. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Cj just needs to take "um" out of his vocabulary..and the gold grill is hard to take seriously.

6. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

if he took "um" and "things like that" out of his vocab he would be fine lol. I love how whenever they quote him they put the "things like that" in his quote. :bliss:

7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I never got this whole thing about not understanding CJ. I can, and have always been able to understand him just fine. His accent isn't that bad really. I've heard MUCH worse.

8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

lol He does go WAY overboard with "things like that."

9. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

CJ is the "Face" of the Franchise, but compared to who???????? Who on this team had a great season??? What difference does it make if you have a "Face of the Franchise" and lose 10 games? Again, I'm not saying he's bad, I'm just saying being the "Face" of this franchise right now is nothing to be proud about. I'm a Titans Fan to the core but we have to be real. And what's even sadder is that our "Face of the Franchise, Elite Playmaker" - is not a team leader per say, and no one on this team seems to be as of yet.

CJ has good speed - Elite Playmaker speed is slipping away from him. Without his "elite" speed, he's only going to start losing more yards. It's just not his gig to get many yards after contact.

Furthermore, I'm not a CJ hater, and have no problem with him staying here - IF we get the O-line fixed and IF we get another RB that can pound the line.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I know you're not trying to hate on CJ but what exactly has so convinced you that he no longer has elite speed? Outside of his production declining their is no indicator that CJ only has good (4.45-4.55) speed. He's not some old man, nor has he sustained any serious injuries that would affect his ability to run fast. For the record I have yet to see anyone in this league legitimately run CJ down from behind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar