Defensive Ends Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TorontoTitanFan, Jan 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Damn, that makes at least 3 of us - dope!

If Coples falls to 20, the Titans are all over it I think.

2. pettso

pettso Starter

This scares the crap out of me. So do Chris Johnson and Albert Haynesworth, among many others in the NFL.

3. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Has anyone mentioned Malik Jackson? Played outta position his last two years at UT. Think he would be a steal around the fourth round.

4. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

i dont know what i will do if coples does fall and we pick someone else when he is there for us to draft....i would go crazy!!!:grrr:

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

He is big and talented, but watching them in the bowl game, he seemed to be okay with getting his butt kicked...

6. gran54

gran54 Starter

Gotta agree with you here. I love Roos and Stewart, but that's about as far as it goes Amano and Scott have just been terrible and we've been waiting for Harris to come on for that past few years and he just hasn't. I know everyone always wants to trade back, but if there's really nothing there for us at 20, try and trade back and get either a later 1st or some 2nds and 3rds and try to bolster the o-line and draft the defensive end that falls because IMO there are so many of them this year that one is bound to fall. Saftey will also be a big option in the late 1st to early 2nd round.

7. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I personally think we should go DT before we got DE. A quality DT stops the run and gets pressure on the quarterback. It causes a ripple effect, makes our DEs look better because they have a single defender, makes our LBs better because it keeps them "clean" to make plays, and makes our secondary look better by having to cover a shorter amount of time and the qb make poor decisions

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

The position isn't a must in the 1st round if there is someone better available but I'm not giving up on Morgan yet and there are some capable pass rushers in FA too.

9. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

if coples falls though theres no way anyone is better at that time....and our de can help stop the runs on the outside too which is what the cows like to do the most...

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I also agree with this, but it really depends on if 'our' guy is there or not

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar